Saturday, April 16, 2011

Exhausted

It's been a busy week for this lupie, and I've been too exhausted to blog much.  In addition to getting my taxes done this week, I had a big deadline at work as well as a mandatory team building field trip to Magic Island.  It is nice to get out of the office, but it is also difficult because they often choose outdoor activities which put me out in the sun.  I don't get the malar rash that is common with lupies, and I don't get extremely sick as I heard was also possible, but it does exhaust me.  Hubby thinks I should tell them that I can't go on these outings, since he thinks it could trigger a flare, but I don't really want to be difficult or miss out on anything.

Today we went to the Iolani Family Fair.  It was fun, but another day of being out in the sun and a long walk to and from the car.  I was totally exhausted after just a couple hours.  It's hard for me to tell if this is just the "normal" exhaustion that comes from being in the sun, or if it is magnified by lupus.

Other than that, not much has been going on.  I've been having trouble making it to my 10:30 bedtime and actually find myself going to sleep even earlier.

- a little lupie -

No comments:

Post a Comment