Friday, April 1, 2011

The April Fool

Since it is April Fools' Day, lupus decided to take the opportunity to show me what a fool I have been to think I have won the battle.  I have bad joint pain in my knees making it difficult to sit or stand without wincing or groaning.  My walking has been slowed down to a hobbling in which I try to bend my knees as little as possible.  I'm hoping this is only temporary, but if the pain remains tomorrow, I'll call Rheumy to see if I need to go in or if I should increase my prednisone dosage.

- a little lupie -

1 comment:

  1. Did you get my earlier comment. If not, I am trying again... cuz I want you to know that Dad and I are here for you Little Lupie. Please let us know if you need our help. You are not doing this alone.

    Much love,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete