Monday, January 31, 2011

Pee Day

What was supposed to be a restful weekend turned out to be pretty busy, and "Pee Day" didn't go exactly as planned.  We had planned to spend the day at home watching the Pro Bowl on TV so that I could be home and collect my urine samples.  The day prior, however, my cousin called me to see if I wanted 2 free Pro Bowl tickets that she had won and had no interest in using (thanks, cuz!).  Hubby had been wanting to go, so I said we'd be happy to use them.  I made sure to empty my bladder before leaving for the stadium and left my pee jug at home in the fridge.  I wasn't sure what I would do if I had to pee while we were away from the house, but seeing as I usually go the whole day at work without using the bathroom, I thought I'd be okay.  While at the game, I didn't drink anything just to be safe.  We ended up leaving after the 3rd quarter...not because I had to pee, but because the game really wasn't that exciting.  At the end of the day, the 24-hour pee collection, really wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  It took some planning ahead, but other than that, it went pretty smoothly.

I did my collection from 7:00 am Sunday to 7:00 am Monday and dropped off the sample on my way to work this morning.  Now I just have to wait for the results...

- a little lupie -

No comments:

Post a Comment