Sunday, March 20, 2011

Online Shopping

I know a lot of lupies do a lot of their shopping online since regular shopping can be exhausting.  Even for non-lupies, online shopping is a convenient, stress-free alternative to fighting mall crowds and scouring racks of clothes only to find that your size is not available.  If you do any online shopping, check out Ebates.com, which offers you cash back on all of your purchases (this would be on top of any other discounts or cash back/rewards you get from your credit card).



I recently went through the site to sign up for Netflix (another great site for lupies and non-lupies alike).  I can now stream movies to my computer or TV for all the times I am too tired to do much else.  Netflix is a great deal at $9.99/month for unlimited streaming and 1 DVD out at a time (the DVD selection is much greater than the streaming selection, but both are growing all the time).  I got $8 cash back for signing up with Netflix through the Ebates website (the current deal today is $10!).

Ebates also offers rebates on some of my other favorite stores like drugstore.com, EBay, Overstock, Groupon, Target, Nordstrom, Sephora, Macy's, and many more.  You can even get some cash back when you book travel like airline tickets (American, United, Delta, Travelocity, Expedia, etc.), hotel rooms (Marriott, Holiday Inn, Hotels.com,etc.), and car rentals (Enterprise, Budget, Thrifty, Avis, etc.) online.  If you do any online shopping at all, it is worth checking out.  You'll get a $5 bonus from Ebates after your first qualified purchase.  Use my referral link below to help me earn some extra cash too!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=kBl%2F5rA2Ln%2BkMXlIC9gMgA%3D%3D


- a little lupie -

No comments:

Post a Comment