Saturday, March 19, 2011

Update for the Week

Hi lupettes...I'm still here.  It's been a busy week at work and I implemented a 10:30 bedtime for myself to make sure I get enough sleep each night.  That means that once I get home, eat dinner, watch some tv, and catch up on my Facebook, it's already time to go to sleep!

Plus, I haven't had much to update (which in lupie world, is a good thing).  I have been feeling pretty good.  I've noticed a little twitching in my legs when sitting or lying down, but nothing major.  I am still losing hair like crazy and hope that it will stop soon.  I've read some discussion boards and it sounds hopeful that I will one day get my hair back.  I'm also still feeling a little weak.  I get a out of breath walking up a flight of stairs or after walking a few blocks from the parking lot to my office -- especially when I need to lug my heavy laptop home.

I went to do my lab work this morning and will go to see Dr. K on Monday.   Hopefully he'll have some good news for me...

- a little lupie -

No comments:

Post a Comment